• PBBM: GOVT TO HOLD TAX EVADERS ACCOUNTABLE

    The government is committed to enforcing accountability for tax evaders who continue to circumvent the country’s tax system. On Tuesday, President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. issued a strong warning to hold tax evaders accountable. He assured the public that the government carefully monitors expenditures to protect public funds. “I have said this before: We will…

    Read more

  • MERCADO IS NEW PHILHEALTH PRESIDENT & CEO

    Dr. Edwin M. Mercado, a US-trained orthopedic surgeon with 35 years of experience in hospital management, today took his oath as the new President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth) before President Ferdinand R. Marcos in simple rites at Malacanang Palace. Mercado replaced Emmanuel R. Ledesma, Jr., in the…

    Read more

  • BIR COLLECTED RECORD P2.85 TRILLION TAX IN 2024 – PBBM

    The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) collected nearly PhP3 trillion in taxes last year – the highest posted in two decades, President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. reported on Tuesday. Speaking at the 2025 BIR National Tax Campaign Kickoff at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC), President Marcos said the BIR collected over PhP2.85 trillion in…

    Read more

  • BARMM OPENS NEW TRAINING CENTER IN DAVAO OCCIDENTAL TO SUPPORT BANGSAMORO COMMUNITIES

    COTABATO CITY—A newly constructed multi-purpose human development training center in Davao Occidental was inaugurated on Jan. 25, aimed at supporting the needs of Bangsamoro communities residing outside the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM). The Ministry of Human Settlements and Development (MHSD), in partnership with the Office of Member of Parliament (MP) Atty. Randolph…

    Read more

  • NO TRUTH TO POGO REOPENING: PAGCOR WARNS AGAINST DISINFORMATION

    The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) today warned the public against letters and text messages being circulated by unscrupulous parties saying that Philippine Offshore Gaming Operations or POGOs will again reopen. “It has come to our attention that some people are enticing potential investors into paying huge amounts for supposed limited slots of POGO…

    Read more

  • PBBM SAYS CALLS FOR WAGE HIKE NEED MORE STUDY

    Calls for a wage increase require careful study of its legal and economic implications, particularly for micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs). President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. said this on Friday during a media interview in Pasay City, citing the importance of finding a balanced approach that considers the country’s small business owners and regular…

    Read more

  • PAGCOR PHOTO CONTEST 2025 HIGHLIGHTS PH INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT

    The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) today announced the early return of its highly anticipated PAGCOR Photography Contest 2025, now on its third year since its revival in 2023. The competition officially kicks off on February 1, 2025 – Fifteen days earlier than last year’s schedule – and is open to all amateur and…

    Read more

  • PHILIPPINES, MALAYSIA CO-CHAIR HIGH-LEVEL TASK FORCE CRAFTING ASEAN’S FUTURE

    The Philippines co-chaired with ASEAN Chair Malaysia the 20th meeting of the High-Level Task Force on the ASEAN Community Vision 2045. The Meeting was held from 21 to 23 January 2025 in Kuala Lumpur and was attended by the Eminent Persons and High-level Representatives of ASEAN Member States. Now in the final stretch of their…

    Read more

  • PBBM’S HIGH SURVEY RATING MAY BENEFIT ADMIN BETS

    President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. is confident that his high survey ratings will help sway Filipino voters to support administration candidates in the May midterm elections. “Siguro, I’m sure it has an effect. Makakatulong ‘yun,” President Marcos said when asked whether his strong Social Weather Station (SWS) survey ratings could boost the chances of administration…

    Read more

  • PBBM ASKS CHINA TO STOP AGGRESSION IN WPS, MAY RETURN US TYPHON MISSILE SYSTEM

    President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr. on Thursday challenged China to halt its coercive actions in the West Philippine Sea in exchange for the country’s return of the Typhon missile system to the United States. Speaking to reporters in Cebu City, President Marcos said that the government refrains from commenting on China’s missile systems but noted…

    Read more